Content - USTER QUANTUM 3 Anniversary Edition
USTER QUANTUM 3 Anniversary Edition
The USTER® QUANTUM 3 Anniversary Edition is packed with valuable new and well-established features for optimized yarn quality.
On the 50th anniversary of the first yarn clearer for automatic winding, USTER is launching a special edition, limited to 300,000 clearers, available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Jede Verwendung der übergebenen Bilddaten ausserhalb des definierten Auftrags sowie Bearbeitungen, welche nicht rein technisch bedingt sind, bedürfen der vorgängigen Zustimmung des Autors. * Any use of the image data you have received which exceeds what has been defined in the order as well as any adaptations which are not strictly technical in nature require prior approval by the author.
Smart Limits for splice distribution
Smart Limits with the USTER® QUANTUM 3 Anniversary Edition automatically check that clearing limits are aligned with splice distribution. Alarms indicate possible problems, for better quality and winder efficiency.
Core Yarn Clearing
Core yarn produced with sections of missing or off-center elastane is a serious problem, potentially causing huge waste of fabric downstream. Core Yarn Clearing uses unique USTER® sensor combinations to identify significant problem areas with the core component. The Core Yarn feature is only available with the Foreign Matter option.
Connecting to the Total Testing Center™
The latest USTER® QUANTUM EXPERT 3 builds the link between USTER® QUANTUM 3 Anniversary Edition and the Total Testing Center of USTER® TESTER 6. This combination provides a total mill overview. Quality exceptions can be traced, based on integrated data from the clearer and all other processes. For example, USTER® QUANTUM 3 information can be combined with laboratory test data to predict the weaving performance of a yarn.
- Connection to the Total Testing Center.
- Smart Limits for splice distribution.
- Core Yarn Clearing.
- Online hairiness measurement.
- Extended classification using the advanced classes of the USTER® CLASSIMAT 5.
- Full YARN BODY display in 2 minutes.
- Single-button clearing limit proposals and forecast of expected cuts for selected clearing limits.
- Continuous count of multiple lengths from 2 to 12 m.
- Powerful new foreign matter sensor with multicolored light sources. For detection of all colored defects, including short and low-intensity types.
- New foreign matter clearing concept with separate classification and clearing of foreign fibers and vegetable matter. For better quality with least cuts.
- New polypropylene detection, including shorter and finer PP defects.