Join our team
SW Developer (m/f)
We are growing and looking for a talented software developer with a common-sense approach to solving problems.
You will to join our team to take on a leading role in development of our new generation products.
Involvement in design of object-oriented software architecture, from top-level down to block-level.
• At least 3 years of experience in C++
• Experience in C# programming
• Excellent graduate (B.Sc.) in CS/CE from leading universities
• Strong coding skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills, a team player
• Knowledge in Image processing algorithms
• Experience in WPF programming using MVVM pattern
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Knowledge in SQL databases
• Knowledge Angular