Content - Instruments
USTER EVS Q-BAR
USTER® EVS Q-BAR detects faults during manufacturing, thus preventing long-running defects. This helps to deliver constant and reliable quality and helps fabric producers stay competitive in the market.
Fast, early-stage detection to prevent material loss
Its position in the manufacturing process allows the USTER® EVS Q-BAR to respond quickly and avoid long-running or repeating defects. The alarm and stop signal enables the operator to react to correct the problem on the loom immediately.
Unique installation directly behind the reed
USTER® EVS Q-BAR is unique in its location on the weaving machine, immediately after the reed. This position enables faster reaction and therefore less material loss. It can also be installed on warp knitting machines.
User-friendly visualizing and classifying
Defects are detected, categorized, saved and displayed on an intuitive touchscreen. A quality defect map is created for each roll and can be reviewed in an album.
- Fast, early-stage detection
- Intuitive touchscreen
- Quality defect map and album review allow to classify and categorize rolls
- Alarm and stop signal for immediate reaction
- Unique installation directly behind the reed for faster reaction and less material loss
- Slim housing for easy access to all important machine parts
- Automotive: air bags, tire cord, safety belts, headliners, dashboards
- Home textiles: bed linen, upholstery, carpets, sun screens, insect screens
- Apparel: clothing, sportswear, underwear, workwear, linings
- Technical textiles: printed circuits, coated fabrics, bulletproof fabrics, conveyor belts, geo- and agro-textiles
- Composites: avionics, wind blades, reinforcement, laminates