USTER QUANTUM 4.0
USTER® QUANTUM 4.0 combines capacitive and optical clearing in one solution providing new customer values. With the Smart Duo a new era of the connected yarn clearer begins – embodying security, prevention and flexibility.
The challenges of Industry 4.0 demand flexibility, rapid innovation and customer-centricity. USTER® QUANTUM 4.0 fulfils the vision of an all-in-one solution for connected yarn quality. Combining capacitive and optical sensors in one clearer, it prepares mills for a Quantum leap in value through any future uncertainties.
The combination of both sensor technologies comes with extra detection channels to unlock new clearing standards. Mills no longer have to decide on the ‘capacitive or optical’ question.
Combined capacitive and optical signal monitors yarn density continuously and after each splice, to detect issues with compact yarns or different twists.
Uncovers and eliminate hidden defects, with a double check of the main signal by the assistance sensor.
Its name and new features show that USTER® QUANTUM 4.0 embraces the new era of digitalization in textiles. Previously, mills missed the chance to profit from the mass of complex data gathered, by relying on slow and costly analysis. Now, linked with USTER® QUANTUM EXPERT and USTER® QUALITY EXPERT, preventive and connected yarn clearing makes sense of it all, reducing costly cuts and ensuring yarn quality.
- Switch clearing modes between capacitive and optical sensor depending on application
- Cross Clearing (capacitive clearing cross checked with optical clearing)
- Density monitoring (identify density issues such as twist variations)
- Blend Mix-up to identify material mix-ups – option
- Continuous core detection – option
- Advanced foreign matter (FD) and new polypropylene (PP) classification
- Ergonomic and easy-to-use man-machine interface with new Central Smart Limit button
- Uster Quantum Expert (full featured data system enabling connectivity)