USTER JOSSI VISION SHIELD N
USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N contamination sorters detect and eliminate contamination at the fiber preparation stage, before it becomes shredded into smaller particles. The USTER® system affords the best detection efficiency at high production volumes.
Developed for the high-output synthetic nonwovens industry
Nonwovens production lines demand tough standards. Material throughput is very high. Designed for high-production lines, USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N works with a wide and deep channel. The machine is also built with the most durable materials, using stainless steel to ensure resistance in areas which come into contact with abrasive fibers.
Ideal location for best detection
USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N is positioned right at the fiber preparation stage where fiber bundle size is at its minimum and therefore contaminants can’t hide. This fact has a significant impact on detection and on ejecting only the necessary contaminant.
Top spectroscope technology
USTER’s high-end IMAGING SPECTROSCOPES for USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N operate across large wavelength. The spectroscopes can find contamination even within the ‘invisible’ range of IR and UV light. Fragments of contamination in light pastel colors and white are no problem.
Detection of fine contamination
Fine plastic strings are some of the most common and critical defects. USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N can detect even these types of contaminants, regardless of their fineness.
Continuous material speed measurement
USTER® JOSSI VISION SHIELD N continuously measures the velocity of the fiber bundles. Precision valves then match the timing and duration of each ejection, so that only the required amount of contaminant is removed, for minimum waste of good material with each ejection.
- ‘Cyclone’ feature keeps ejected waste out, for efficient and economical operation
- Quick Teach feature ‘learns’ automatically the correct color of each new raw material, to prevent false ejections when changing material lots
- Quick overview of running performance in real-time on large touchscreen
- Future-oriented graphical interface, quick and intuitive navigation for easy data handling
- USTER® JOSSI DATA MANAGER provides detailed analysis guiding the right choices about raw material purchasing
- Designed for simple maintenance with quick and easy access to key components such as the illumination set
- Healthcare: swabs, medical gowns, surgical textiles
- Hygienic: cosmetic pads, diaper, sanitary napkins