Content - Instruments
The USTER® TENSORAPID 4 is the most versatile strength tester on the market – for both staple and filament yarns.
Precise information on yarn strength, elongation and tenacity is provided automatically by the USTER® TENSORAPID 4. The instrument shows mean values and coefficients of variation. Two models are available: with 500N measuring head for standard material or 1500N for special material such as high resistance filament.
- Highly-automated – USTER® TENSORAPID 4 has a package changer for 40 bobbins or cones.
- World standard tests – as specified by ISO, ASTM, BISFA and Chinese authorities.
- Versatility – measures all staple and filament yarns and fabric strips, regardless of count or composition.
- Flexibility – sample clamps can be fixed horizontally or vertically.
- Integrated – Data correlates with USTER® STATISTICS.
- Targeted – special software for filament yarns.
- User-friendly – spectrograms and scatter plots identify periodic faults.