USTERIZED – a winner’s medal with two shiny sides
The USTERIZED® brand lives up to its promise, so the winners are the weavers, knitters, retailers and garment makers. But some advantages are exclusively reserved for USTERIZED® members. Obviously, continuous re-certifications are necessary to keep the USTERIZED® quality seal. But the audits themselves are what spinners value most. It’s a double-sided winner’s medal.
- One-day audit every year or two-day audit every second year.
- Audit by an USTER expert (trained and experienced USTERIZED® auditor).
- Tour through the spinning mill to identify improvement areas with a neutral expert judgment.
- Review of sample plans and yarn quality profiles.
- Discussion of solutions towards better results in terms of yarn quality, process efficiency and customer satisfaction, including specific technology advice.
- Direct access to USTER application support.
- Training for maximum utilization of USTER® instruments.
USTERIZED® members belong to an exclusive global club of spinners who appreciate special marketing support and promotion by USTER.
- The right to use the USTERIZED® trademark on letterheads, literature, product branding, etc.
- Listing of a company profile as a certified mill at www.uster.com and in the special USTERIZED® brochure
- Use of marketing platforms provided by Uster Technologies (USTER® INSIGHTS app, trade shows, seminars, print publications, etc.) for extra promotion
- Regular exclusive newsletter updates containing market information and USTER insights.
- Access to proprietary application knowledge via customer-specific password at www.uster.com.
- Benefits from USTERIZED® brand promotion in media by regular press releases.